0345 557 1287
Office Hours: 9am to 5.30pm
0345 557 1287
Office Hours: 9am to 5.30pm

Sole Trader

If you are genuinely self-employed and work outside the construction industry, One Click Sole Trader can engage with you on a self-employed basis. 

We will process your contract sum as a Sole Trader which in turn, will allow you to offset a wide range of business expenses to maximise your income at the end of the tax year. As a Sole Trader you will be responsible for your own tax and NI and complete a self-assessment tax return at the end of the year – One Click is available to assist you with this if you so wish.

One Click Sole Trader Benefits:

  • No hidden charges
  • Clear, transparent information
  • Assistance with annual self-assessment tax return *
  • Payments on time, every time
  • Dedicated Account Manager
  • Tax relief by claiming your legitimate business expenses in your annual self assessment
  • Insurance if you are not already covered *

What you need to do:

If you do not have a Unique Tax Reference Number (UTR), you need to register with HMRC. Simple and easy, you can also set up your Class 2 National Insurance contributions at the same time. Go to www.gov.uk/government/organisations/hm-revenue-customs for more information.

Once you have your UTR number, send it to us and we can update your file. Remember, you need to register as self-employed within 3 months of working for yourself.

Any business expenses incurred you need to keep a record of for your end of year tax return. Our sister company One Click Accountant, can assist in completion of these for a small fee, please contact our team for details.

The cost for the service is a very competitive £25 per week inclusive of the insurance cover mentioned above.  (If you have your own insurance in place then the cost would be £21 per week).

Call to register today: 01928 232 155 (Mon-Fri 9:00am to 5:30pm)

Call to register today: 01928 232 155 (Mon-Fri 9:00am to 5:30pm)

Please note: If you are working on a construction site, you will need to go through the HMRC CIS Scheme and register with One Click CIS.

* Additional Fee

Recent Tweets